Careers at Jeanette's Bride
If you are interested in becoming a part of the team that generates the best in fashion design for wedding gowns, bridal dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom dresses and more, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Bridal Retail Sales Associate-Bridal Fashion Consultant/Stylist
As a Bridal Retail Sales Associate with Jeanette's Bridal, you will meet and exceed sales goals set by the Store Manager. You will also maintain the overall appearance of the sales floor, dressing rooms and other areas that customers can see.
Additional responsibilities of the Bridal Retail Sales Associate include:
* Computing sales prices and total purchases
* Receiving and processing cash and credit payments
* Maintaining current knowledge of sales and promotions, payment and exchange policies and security practices
As a Bridal Retail Sales Associate with Jeanette's Bridal, you must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, a consultative sales style and a
strong sense of bridal fashion and fashion in general. Our ideal Bridal Retail Sales Associate is detail-oriented, courteous to fellow employees and
Additional requirements for the Bridal Retail Sales Associate include:
* Minimum 1 year experience in a high-volume and fast-paced sales setting
* Ability to work weekends
* Reliable transportation
* Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
Bridal Retail Seamstress
Must be experienced in alterations on both men's and women's garments.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Thursday: 10am to 8pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10am to 5pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
- Simone Carvalli: October 2-5, 2015
- Victor Harper: November 20-22, 2015
View Larger Map